(Redirected from Back Seat)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up backseat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backseat or back seat may refer to:
- a car seat located at the rear of a vehicle
- Backseat (band), Danish pop / rock group
- Backseat (album), a 1986 album by Finnish hard rock band Peer Günt
- "Backseat" (song), a 2011 single by the New Boyz featuring The Cataracs and Dev
- "Backseat", a song by Charli XCX from the 2017 mixtape Pop 2
- "Back Seat (of My Jeep)", a 1993 LL Cool J song from the album 14 Shots to the Dome
- "The Back Seat of My Car", a 1971 single release from the Paul McCartney album Ram
- Back-seat driver, a passenger in a vehicle who is not the driver that gives unwanted advice and/or criticism to the driver
- Back Seat Drivers, an Australian television program
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backseat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.